Welcome to Sankofa Traveling Exhibition Promotion Services LLC (STEPS-ATL).
We are a dedicated family owned company that specializes in traveling exhibition services for diverse quilt and fabric artists, and art appreciation communities such as museums, galleries, private corporations, and public agencies across the United States. In the tradition of the Akan people of Ghana, Sankofa expresses the importance of reaching back in our past to retrieve and bring forward into the present that which is useful for the benefit of our future.
At STEPS-ATL we recognize the importance of sharing cherished material culture artifacts, and the stories they tell, as vehicles of learning and understanding; and to foster appreciation of cultures and societal issues that we might not otherwise contemplate. Learning through art captures our attention, ignites our emotions, and challenges us to become our best selves as creative individuals, engaged communities, and wise problem solvers.
Our website is designed to share what makes our company unique so that you can determine if our services match your needs. We provide a glimpse into our traditions as a family of entrepreneurs and our values as a community service business. We invite you to join our family in the tradition of SANKOFA.
Sankofa Traveling Exhibition Promotion Services LLC (STEPS-ATL) provides secure transportation and innovative promotion services that exceed industry standards for material culture exhibitions created to enlighten viewing audiences throughout our nation.
Sankofa Traveling Exhibition Promotion Services LLC (STEPS-ATL) will be the premier travel and promotion service company for diverse art quilt and material culture exhibitions that transform cultural understanding and inspire appreciation for art that changes the world.
- Integrity - STEPS-ATL follows an ethical code of conduct that honors our commitment to moral authenticity and doing the right thing.
- Respect - STEPS-ATL engages with others, their work, and their art, as we want to be treated - with utmost care, mutual regard, and courteous communication in order to better understand one another's needs.
- Responsibility - STEPS-ATL practices informed decision making and responds to errors with timely, efficient solutions to maximize improvement and exceed client expectations.
- Servant Leadership - STEPS-ATL leads through exemplifying humble service to others for the benefit of helping our clients and ourselves to reach full growth potential.
- Continuous Improvement - STEPS-ATL practices ongoing feedback loop analysis that results in providing exceptional service and maximizes valuable client resources.